Be a part of this fun, exciting circus initiative from Circus Harmony!
All levels of unicycling and juggling from beginner to advanced will be taught. These clubs are for ages five and up and make a great family activity! All clubs are led by Circus Harmony’s coach, Richard Kennison.
Join us! Sign up for unicycling or juggling at our ring in City Museum!
Register online here.
Classes will run from Friday, February 5th – Sunday, May 15, 2016. (No classes Sunday, March 27th, 2016).
Classes are $175 per person for the 15 week session.
Discounts — Receive $25 off for each additional session or family member!
The Circus Harmony Juggling Club
Learn to juggle balls, clubs and rings! From beginning to advanced -all levels of juggling will be taught. Performance opportunity at the Circus Harmony ring located in City Museum will be available to those who are interested.
- You do not need your own juggling props, but it is encouraged so you can practice on your own. If you have juggling props please bring them along!
- Please leave the following juggling props and similar juggling props at home:
- Juggling knifes
- Juggling torches or fire juggling balls
- Food or beverages (besides water)
The Circus Harmony Unicycle Club
Be Unique and learn to ride a Unicycle! Beginer to advanced level tricks will be taught. Group combinations are fun and will be a big part of the club. Performance opportunity at the Circus Harmony ring located in City Museum will be available to those who are interested.
- Closed toed sneakers are required.
- Helmets are strongly encouraged but are not provided.
- Owning a unicycle is not required, but it is encouraged so you can practice on your own. If you have a unicycle please bring it along!
- No food or beverages (besides water) are allowed.